Because I want to study logistics and transportation

I chose the engineering career in logistics and transport because it is something that I like. It has been a typical part of my life since I was little. My father has a transport company and has always been in the middle of logistics and the transports.

Also the logistics previously and nowadays is an essential part of my work life, Ive worked in positions to arrive at the logistics in warehouses and warehouses. I work in a company that specializes in dry cleaning and is the national company here. My position with this company is responsible for logistics; I take control of inventories, control of exits and tickets, etc.

This career is part of my life and I would like to study it to be able to specialize, to be able to grow laboriously and to finish more goals that I have of my life.

And that's how I chose Engineering in logistics and transportation, because it is a passion and a way of life for me. 



Comentarios